全国免费热线:400-779-6688 客服热线:010-82533369/82533995/62116766/62116866
版权所有:北京新航道教育文化发展有限责任公司 京ICP备05069206号
1. Aye. 是。
2. You stole my kidney. 你偷了我的肾。
3. What’s done is done. 覆水难收。
4. Everything happens for a reason. 事出有因。
5. Live together, die alone. 同生独死。
6. You will find me in the next life, if not in this one. 你会在下一个生活里找到我,如果不是在这个里的话。
7. Don’t mistake coincidence for fate. 别把巧合当做命运。
8. Don't ever tell me what I can't do. 永远别告诉我有什么做不到的。
9. Ana Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it. I say move, you move; I say stop, you stop; I say jump, what do you say? 闭嘴!我让你做什么,你就做什么。我说走,你走,我说停,你停,我说跳,你怎么说?
Sawyer: You first…… 你先!
10. Struggle is nature's way of strengthening it. 挣扎是增强力量最自然的方式。
11. Every one gets a new life on this island; it's time to start yours. 每个人都在岛上获得新生,到了你开始你的新生活的时候了。
12. Claire: So you believe in destiny? 这么说你相信宿命?
Locke: I believe in many things. 我相信很多东西。
13. Each one of us was brought here for a reason. 我们中任何一个人被带到这里都是有原因的。
14. If we can't live together, we're gonna die alone. 如果我们不能一起活下来,我们将会独自死去。
15. Locke: I think that's why you and I don't see eye-to-eye sometimes, Jack because you're a man of science. 我想这就是有时候你和我产生分歧的原因,因为你是一个信仰科学的人。
Jack: Yeah, and what does that make you? 那你信仰什么。
Locke: Me, well, I'm a man of faith. 我是一个执着于信念的人。
16. I looked into the eye of this island, and what I saw was beautiful. 我注视这座岛的眼睛,我所看到的太美了。
17. They're smart, and they're animals, and they could be anywhere at any time. And if you think that one gun and one bullet is going to stop them, think again. 他们很聪明,他们是动物,他们可能在任何时间在任何地方出现。如果你认为一把枪和一粒子弹能够阻止他们,还是再想想吧。
18. Boone was a sacrifice that the island demanded. Boone是这个岛所需要的牺牲品。
19. But still I did not believe it to be true, so I dug up that grave, and in it I found not a woman but a man, a man named Henry Gale. 但我仍然不相信那是真的,于是我把那坟墓给挖了,我发现里面不是一个女人,而是一个男人,一个叫做Henry Gale 的男人。
20. We're not the only people on this island and we all know it! 我们不是这个岛上唯一的人群,我们大家都很清楚。
21. I’ll see you in another life, brother! 兄弟,下一个生活里再见。
22. Baby, I am tied to a tree in the jungle of mystery. I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious. 宝贝,我现在被绑在神秘丛林的一棵树下,我刚刚遭受一个该死的脊椎外科医生和一个真正的伊拉克人的折磨。我当然是认真的。
23. If we tell them what we know, we take away their hope. And hope is a very dangerous thing to lose. 如果我们告诉他们我们所知道的,我们就带走了他们的希望。失去希望是非常危险的。
24. Jack: I don't believe in destiny. 我不相信宿命。
Locke: Yes, you do. You just don't know it yet. 不,你会相信的。只是你还没了解它而已。
25. Dude, you’ve got some Arzt on you. 老兄,你身上有一些Arzt。
26. Kate: I can't leave without you! 我不能扔下你而离开。
Jack: Yes, you can! Go! 不,你可以。快走!
Kate: Jack, I can't! 我不能!
Jack: Go! Now! 走,现在!
Kate: Jack, I can't! 我不能!
Jack: Kate, Dammit, Run! 该死的,快跑!
27. Locke: Why do you find it so hard to believe? 为什么让你相信这个那么难?
Jack: Why do you find it so easy? 为什么你觉得会那么容易。
Locke: It's never been easy! 这从来就不容易。
28. We’re going to need to watch that again. 我们需要再看一遍。
29. Kate: I’m sorry I kissed you. 很抱歉我吻了你。
Jack (after pausing): I’m not. 我不觉得抱歉。
30. I'm sorry I forgot the blankets. 很对不起我忘了带毛毯。
31. Jack and Locke are a little too busy worrying about Locke and Jack. Jack和Locke现在都忙着怀疑Locke和Jack。
32. No, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't say I was gonna do it. I just wanted you to understand how you're gonna die. 不,我想你误解我了。我不是说我要帮你做这个手术,我只是想让你知道你会怎么死掉。
33. Jack: I think I'm going crazy. 我觉得我要发疯了。
Locke: You're not going crazy, Jack. Crazy people don't think they're getting crazy. They think they're getting saner. 你没有疯,发疯的人都不觉得他们在发疯,他们觉得自己非常清醒。
34. Put your gun back in your pants, Sawyer. 把你的强放回你的裤兜里。
35. It doesn't matter, Kate, who we were, what we did before this, before the crash. It doesn't really matter anymore. Three days ago we all died. We should all be able to start over. 我们曾经是谁,在飞机失事之前我们做过什么都不重要,再也不重要了。三天前我们全都死了,我们应该重新开始。
36. Hurley: How does something like that happen? 那种事情怎么会发生啊?
Rousseau: Are you on the same island as I am? 你跟我是在同一个岛上么?
37. Rose: My husband is not dead. 我们的丈夫没有死。
Jack: Rose, he was in the tail section of the plane. It broke off in mid-flight. I'm sorry, but everyone who was in the rear of the plane is gone.他在飞机机尾那部分,飞机在中间断开了。我很抱歉,但你要知道在飞机后面的人都不见了。
Rose: They're probably thinking the same thing about us. 他们很可能也正在这样想我们的遭遇。
38. This is not your island. This is our island. And the only reason that you're livin' on it, is because we let you live on it. 这不是你们的岛,这是我们的岛,你们能在这里活下去的唯一原因是,我们让你们在这里存活。